Acclarent’s Peer Exchange (APEX) Network
APEX is a physician to physician peer education program driven by leading Otolaryngologists and Otologists knowledgeable about the treatment of sinusitis in adults and children and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction in adults.
The APEX programs consist of the following interactive educational opportunities:
- One-on-one tele-consultations
- Hands-on product training
For any educational needs, please contact your local Acclarent representative.
CEU courses can be scheduled for nurses and surgical techs through your local Acclarent representative.
The Johnson & Johnson Institute Online Learning Program encompasses learning beyond the traditional classroom. Participants will have access to a wealth of educational materials, including:
- Tailored curricula, specific to your specialty, created by world-class leaders highlighting best practice techniques and advancements in patient care.
- Resources related to professional development.
- California Board of Nursing accredited contact hours.
- The J&J Institute Library with extensive course material across multiple specialties.
Access this experience anytime via mobile device or desktop at https://courses.jnjinstitute.com.